Project manager wanted – apply now!
The team of the German Offshore Wind Initiative GOI is looking for a new project manager as soon as possible.
Your tasks in this project include content management to achieve the project goals within the remaining term of the project. You will also provide commercial support in relation to the set budget. You will look after the network of numerous national and international stakeholders and establish new contacts. The coordination of all actors, the monitoring of measures and the project evaluation are just as much part of your tasks as the writing of reports, the organization of individual meetings and communication with political decision-makers. You will receive support from colleagues in the PR & event management and project controlling departments. The position is part-time, but can be upgraded to a full-time position by working on another of our projects. The salary structure of the foundation is based on the TVöD.
You are a good match for us if:
- You have a degree in climate policy, energy management, environmental or political science, economics, engineering, geography or comparable subjects, preferably with a focus on renewable energies or business development.
- You are curious and open to new things, always interested in technical developments.
- You have experience in the acquisition and implementation of (especially international) third-party funded projects.
- You have experience in organizing and conducting workshops and major events.
- You have experience in financial resource controlling as part of project management.
- You have knowledge and experience in renewable energies, preferably in the field of offshore wind energy (or the willingness to familiarize yourself).
- Experiences in political discussion and communication
- very good knowledge of English
- Good PC skills, especially in dealing with MS Office
- Willingness to undertake domestic and international business trips
- Stays abroad and intercultural competence
- Knowledge in the area of presentation as well as in project management and implementation
- humor and having fun
Your personal profile:
- You work independently, responsibly and enjoy working in a team.
- You communicate confidently with stakeholders from business, politics, research and other areas.
- You are strong in organization and have a high degree of responsibility.
- You want to get involved in new subject areas.
- You are highly intrinsically motivated and want to actively help shape solutions to the biggest challenge of our generation.
Please send your application together with your CV, certificates, references and your salary expectations as an integrated PDF file by March 31, 2023 to: Greta König ( email@example.com ).
About the German Offshore Wind Initiative GOI
As part of the project, which has been in existence since 2021, domestic companies in the offshore wind industry will receive targeted support in sustainably expanding existing business potential in the previously identified markets of Taiwan, USA and Japan and in realizing the existing export potential. For this purpose, in cooperation with the respective foreign trade chambers, project employees were hired to carry out specialist events and establish trade relationships between the market players. GOI is conducted jointly with the World Forum Offshore Wind (WFO) and is expected to run until mid-2024.
Due to the great success of the project, a follow-up application is currently being prepared.
Job advertisement as PDF for download :